CSW Broadband have advised us that they have already completed the below upgrades to communities within Tidbury Green parish:
Cabinet / Structure: Area served by upgrade:
|Wythall 3||Parts of Wythall / Tidbury Green – including properties in the Fulford Hall Rd / Birchy Close / Dickens Heath Rd / Lowbrook Lane / Fishers Drive / Norton Lane / Tilehouse Lane & Birchy Leasowes Lane|
They have also provided the informaton below:-
To find out if you can get fibre broadband:
- Enter your landline number or address into the BT Broadband Availability Checker.
If fibre is available, either ‘VDSL Range A & B’ or ‘WBC FTTP’ will be listed in the ‘Featured Products’ column of the results table along with the speeds you are likely to achieve.
Our How to use the BT Broadband Availability Checker web page will help you make sense of the Availability Checker results.
- Remember, that if fibre is available, you will need to order the improved service to benefit from it. Use a comparison site such as: MoneySavingExpert.com, Broadbandchoices, Broadband Genie or Cable.co.uk to find / order a broadband package that meets your needs.
What are the benefits?
Having access to faster broadband allows you to:
- Browse the web faster
- Stream HD films, TV shows, games and videos without buffering slowing you down
- Talk face-to-face with friends and family using Skype, FaceTime or similar software
- Compete with other businesses in the increasingly competitive global marketplace
- Reduce workplace costs through remote working / working from home
Please Note: Not every property connected to an upgraded FTTC cabinet is guaranteed to benefit due to some properties’ distances from the cabinet and/or the quality of copper connections.
Fibre broadband not available yet?
Register here to receive updates about future developments that may affect you.