The events that took place on Sunday 27 May were extreme in layman’s language. The Parish Council are aware of several homes flooded, but it is important that we gather all information that is available in order that we may provide a co-ordinated response to SMBC.
We are therefore advising the following:
- We request that all Parishioners, who have suffered from this flooding, e-mail or write to Charlotte Kirby, the Parish Clerk (details set out below), providing documentary evidence of the problems experienced. This should include photographs of the flooding, communications with SMBC, Severn Trent, or developers such as Bellway and Damson Homes, including responses received, together with notes of any follow-up investigations.
- We define “interested Parishioners” as those directly affected by this storm, and have responded to point 1 above.
- We request that all interested Parishioners attend a meeting to be held at Tidbury Green Village Hall on Sunday 24 June 2018, commencing at 3.00 pm. Please let the Parish Clerk know whether you will be attending or not, by 21 June.
- Our three local Borough Councillors will also be invited to attend.
- When we are clear on the facts, as we know them, we will then set up a meeting with SMBC.
In the meantime, please record any subsequent activity as to drainage maintenance, and comments made by maintenance workers.
Chairman – Tidbury Green Parish Council
Charlotte Kirby – the Parish Council’s Clerk – Contact information:
Please email email@example.com, or telephone on 07832 925080.
If posting items please send them C/O 23 Silver Street, Wythall, B47 6LY.